General measures for coliving with COVID—19
- Daily cleaning and sterilization of all the areas in our building:
- Every time a studio gets cleaned.
- Elevators, doorknobs and connecting doors.
- Remotes and switches.
- The sterilization is done with hypochlorous acid (HOCI), which is 100 times more efficient than bleach. And it is not harmful for the health nor the environment.
- Daily cleaning and sterilization of all the common areas.
- Constant ventilation of our common areas.
- Vent filters are changed frequently.
- We have imposed several security measures:
- Mandatory use of masks in all the areas of our building.
- All the common areas have hydroalcoholic gel for your hands.
- Security and recommendation signals.
- Disinfecting mat at the entrance of our building.
- The maximum people allowed on the elevator at the same time is 1, unless two people share a studio.
Measures for our employees
- All our employees are trained and well informed about our security, cleaning and hygiene protocols.